My Sinister World

"The is reality, this is life, this is - the caos factor." -Sinister85

25 February, 2007

WAR IS OVER!! if you want it..

So this is Christmas, and what have you done. Another year over, and new one just begun. And so this, is, Christmas. I hope you have fun! the near and the dear ones. The old and the young!! a very merry Christmas! And happy New Year! Lets hope its a good one!!!!!!! with out any fears... and so this is Christmas, for weak and for strong! the rich and the poor ones, the world is so numb! and so, happy Christmas.. For black and for white, for the yellow and red ones.. Lets Stop All The Fights! a very merry Christmas, And a happy new year! hope its a good one!!!!!!! with out any fears... and so this is Christmas. WAR IS OVER!! if you want it.. WAR IS OVER!! if you want it..
This may very well be, my new theme song. Because, my friends, i have in deed found more insight into life! or possibly insanity! LOL! kidding.. I'm stamped with the approval of wellness.. Okay mental wellness. And mental clarity.. For this brief yet powerful (hopefully) Blog, may just shed light, for you, into i, the writer. If i do my job correctly.. You should be feeling, and seeing what i describe. So with out haste let me begun.

I've seen movies such as 'We the People, VS, Larry Flynt", "The Drug Years", "The U.S. VS. John Lennon" Some of the most controversial movies. Some of the most trying times in America. And we all fought hard, to get the rights we have. Maybe not even for us, but our young. To make a difference for ALL!! That’s even the same motto America was established on. Here, for those which, in my generation MAINLY! MAY (and do it well) lack in our HISTORICAL knowledge. Which i hate history as well. except, real life history. my main target, as some know, being 50's, 60's and 70's. Some 80's, but only because im bound to them... Heh! no offense! John Lennon, a saint to millions. For his protest against Vietnam, AND for standing up and uniting America, and its rights, AGINST the u.s government, but mainly NIXON! which i dont see HOW he got re-elected... But it happened.. Its the same as the bush’s.. HOW DID WE LET ANOTHER ONE INTO OFFICE!!! Larry Flynt, Some only know that he MADE hustler what it is.. Why do i care?? Because under that, he helped America express its self. And he tested to the very core, our freedom of speech. The drug years.. Heh.. That modeled America.. all years have their selection of choice, and what’s hip. and what made us do what.. Maybe the most effective drug, on us, the people, Acid, and Marijuana. ("try reading 'the electric, kool-aid, acid test'!! It will open eyes..")

Embrace this.. We have many, as i assume and do not know, protests yearly? But maybe for the wrong reasons. So can i believe a Cow is special, and may have god like powers? No, maybe not so much.. Have i quit eating meat, and cheese, and any other animal product. Do i steer clear of products, tested on animals? I'm sorry, but NO again. Do i believe these animals have rights, some yes! I do not wear real furs though, that in its own may be wrong. I'm sorry, the point, right?? We don't have any protestors fighting for our rights. We dont have any awesomely minded artists out there, shouting out, alerting us to the wrongs (maybe). We need some new things in this country... Well new to this generation coming up.

We need peace, and love, and kindness. And everyday, that slips a little farther out of our grasp, possibly forever. Now does that mean i want to fight against the drug wars? Absolutely, BUT not all the drugs. Pot should be legal! And let me explain for one moment WHY! because its extremely - beneficial here!

Pot, and you: My own words, do not hold this against me. If you are extremely a 'straight edge' drug awareness activist.. (heh) "I have, and have started again.. Smoking pot. Only before bed time, because i need A LOT of help in that area. Every night i toke it up.. And i do no wrongs... I don’t get angry, i don’t get violent. I don’t drive around, aimlessly, and 'accidently' kill others, because of my careless-ness! I don’t have a drive to go right out and shoot up heroin. None of that. And it doesn’t make me want to live a nothing sort of life actually. And i have a story, truly, to accompany that statement. "

“I smoke the pot, i come out, i sit down. And you know what beguines to flow through my mind.. Thoughts of my life.. Suddenly I have a horrendous pain in my stomach, and my wrist. For stress, emotional pain rearing its nasty head. Its telling me, point blank. My life is in shambles, and when am I going to get my act together. I’ve stopped school, and why? I’m certainly not dumb. And I have a future, but its just been corrupted, can I fix it? I live with my grandfather, in a room, that I played in when I was 10-14. it’s a mess!! Because I have no time anymore.. And do I maybe have a drug problem, have I become addicted to my scripts. I think so, and all of these troubled thoughts. Go over and over, in every possible way.. And it’s killing me… And when I told my ex, or current, WHATEVER! He said I need to stop smoking the pot.. But I don’t want to! And why should I, when its making me motivated.. “

Now you name ONE insistence, alcohol, gave someone that clarity, and realization.. And I will forget the whole subject. Just ONE, please! I dare you! ………………..
Because you can not do so, there isn’t one. Unless its one of some hopelessly depressed being drinking their life away. And one day they realize they have a drinking problem.. Oh wowy! I’ve done that, I’ve had a drinking problem already.. And let me tell you, not motivating. You want to die, hence the alcohol.. And when your off, and clean, And setting your life up again. Its just triple as hard.. Your still miserable, let me tell you! And on the pot, you don’t do horrible, life threatening things!!

I think alcohol should be as outlawed as pot, and pot as legal and stamped safe as alcohol. In a time, it was accepted a lot easier than today. Now their saying it’s a ‘gateway drug’. Meaning that it leads you to want other drugs. BULL!!! I’m stomping’ that theory right now. You want to know how you get on other drugs.. Here goes: Jamie sue is in college. Doing something good for her life, learning, and experiencing the world on her own. Correct? We shall see!! NOOOO! Jamie Sue is going out clubbing’ and Partying on campus all week, at all times. Bob-o walks up, while Jamie is intoxicated. And says here man, try this.. And Jamie sue does, not even knowing what it was, if it was real, who it came from, NOTHING! And she continues to, nightly, thinking it’s a party drug. What was it? Crack-Cocaine. Congratulations you’re a moron! NEVER TAKE THINGS FROM PEOPLE, A- You don’t know, B- While your DRUNK! And there is a gateway drug for you. Wallow in your sorrows, loose control of your body. Gee that’s something I’d want legal, so my kids can experience it.. Heh.. Smart one, whom ever judged this! Here is an article from a dear abbey type deal. “It was legalized at the end of Prohibition in the early part of the 20th century. The argument at the time for legalizing alcohol consumption was as follows: People will drink whether it is legal or not. At the time, "bootleggers" were making a mint of money selling alcohol on the black market. Organized Crime played a key role in the manufacturing and distribution of "illegal alcohol." It was believed that if alcohol products were regulated and taxed heavily then society would use them modestly. Do notice however, that this is the same argument some make to justify the decriminalization of other drugs. “ Another question, what are the top 10 cases of teen death. Guess what’s number one, alcohol related crashed.. Hmm Didn’t see that one coming, did you?

Of course you did, and now your wiser, than before you started reading this article. And there will be another, because there is WAY too much to fit in this single one. I will speak again, and soon.. To finish my fight Against the Americas. If no one will stand up with me, I will stand alone. But I will continue to fight the battle for a better tomorrow. And that is a quote from, none other than my self. So Stand With me in this plea, to make our lives, and our next generations life better! Thank-You for at least reading.. Hopefully I will stir at least one person up. And they will let me know. I love when people talk to me about my writing. Be it good or bad. So stand with me people, stand against, but let me KNOW!

Until next time,
-Jessica

All we are saying, Is give peace a chance!" - John Lennon (In Memory of the best activist to have lived!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home